Sunday, November 10, 2013

#RoseVoxBox #Influenster #InfluensterVox


I got a Rose VoxBox from Influenster and am super excited about the things inside!!

Kiss Gradation Polishes
I re-did my nails the day after I got the box because I was curious about trying these polishes.  The packaging recommends a three-step process, which I've documented in the photo above (top right, bottom left, then bottom right).  The only thing I didn't do was add the glitter polish (#3) to all my nails--I prefer an accent nail, so it's on my thumb.  Plus, glittery polish is such a bitch to take off.  This produced an ombre type nail and was really easy to do.  I'll definitely be using these more in combination with my other polishes (which are many).  
One week later, there is more chipping than typically present with better polishes (OPI, etc.), so I'd say it's good but not great.

BelVita Breakfast Biscuits: Cinnamon Brown Sugar
(the photo is from the BelVita website)
I ate these this morning as a pre-lunch snack.  They are appetizing and portable, but easy to break.  They came packaged in bubble wrap but one of my biscuits was a little broken.  That would be the only shortcoming for these, which seem to be marketed as a sort of breakfast on the go thing: they would definitely get crushed into 1,000 crumbs in my purse.  Anyway, they are touted to have grains and provide "nutritious, steady energy all morning."  Well, I don't know about all morning, but they are a good snack to have on hand.

Lindt Lindor Truffles
I love these things, VoxBox or not.  It was just the icing on top of the free stuff cake to get one of these truffles!  They are definitely one of the smoothest store-bought, widely available truffles and are always pretty affordable.  Yummm.

Dr. Scholl's® For Her Cozy Cushions™
Dr. Scholls Cozy Cushions
These shoe inserts are really plush and thick.  They will be perfect to put in my boots and less waterproof shoes!  It'll protect my socks from the water that seeps in the bottom when I step in particularly large puddles, and also be cushy for my long walking commutes.

Rimmel ScandalEyes Retro Glam
This mascara turned out to be pretty good.  The large brush made it easy to spread the mascara on my upper lashes, but I found it hard to use on my lower lashes because it was so unwieldy.  It was pretty long lasting and gives a decent curl, as well as adding volume.  I don't really get the whole "retro" look, because it doesn't do any of that.

The products in this VoxBox were all really good quality.  I'm happy I had the chance to try them!

No comments:

Post a Comment